ERP Business Analyst
Functie omschrijving ERP Business Analyst
The responsibility of the ERP Business Analyst is to support the operation and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics AX applications and related processes across Peterson Offshore Group. Working with system users across the organisation, the role is forward focused, proactively identifying areas for improvement, driving out inefficiency in process.
Functie eisen ERP Business Analyst
• Interface with business stakeholders to understand business solution requirements, conduct discovery and analysis, recommend systems solutions, and lead or assist with the implementation of solutions capable of supporting the business.
• Provide functional ERP system support including but not limited to Procurement, Project Management, Human Resources, and Finance.
• Support project activities by
o Documenting As Is and To Be processes
o Support data migration
o Develop UAT scenarios, and document test results
o Create training documents and deliver training to end users
o Support cutover activities by leading specific work streams
• Champion optimal and best practices use of the ERP system.
• Contribute to the development of and adherence to best practice governance of the ERP system.
• Adhere to established System Development Life Cycle Procedures when implementing system changes.
• Develop reporting solutions utilising SSRS, Analytical Services, Atlas and other reporting tools as required.
• Liaise with 3rd party providers in the resolution of system issues
• Degree or College qualification in relevant discipline and a minimum of 2 years' experience using the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP product suite,
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL.
• Ability to lead projects using best practices project management practices, and deliver on-time.
• Confident communicator with the ability to communicate clearly and cohesively.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Do you want to know more about this vacancy, please contact Scott Hordijk on telephone +31223-685216
Op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging binnen onze organisatie? Schrijf je nu in!
Je CV opslaan en beheren en eenvoudig online solliciteren.