Energy and Environmental Advisor
Functie omschrijving Energy and Environmental Advisor
Your role will focus on supporting the business in the pursuit of energy and environmental excellence through process improvements within the function. This role will be for 75% in the Netherlands and 25% abroad.
• Ensure compliance with the NL environmental permit and any related monitoring/auditing requirements.
• Development of the Peterson Management System to facilitate delivery and compliance of ISO 14001 and ISO 50001, registrations.
• Carry out Environmental and energy monitoring, inspections and audits.
• Identify and document energy and environmental targets and objectives, both at company level and operational level, ensuring they are both visible and updated on a regular basis
• Involvement and lead on Environmental and Energy projects.
• Take part and lead incident investigations
• Identify, develop & deliver environmental and energy training.
• Attend client audits and champion from an environment and energy perspective
• Support the business with environment and energy standards, procedures and work instruction development.
• Ensure monthly communication of energy and environmental targets to the business
• Ensure compliance to ESOS where applicable
• Ensure all energy usage is both recorded and monitored
• Ensure Environmental impacts and aspects registers are set up, maintained and accurate
• Ensure waste streams are both monitored and recorded
Functie eisen Energy and Environmental Advisor
• Environmental Qualification
• Knowledge at academic level
• ISO 14001 internal or lead assessor training
• ISO 50001 Energy lead assessor training (desirable)
• Lead Investigator Kelvin TOP-SET certificate (desirable)
• Presentation skills and ability to develop presentations materials.
• Ability to research topics and deliver effective guidance
• ability to develop training packages and deliver as required
• Minimum three years’ experience in working in logistics operations or oil and gas industry in a environmental role.
• Fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
For more information you can contact Esmaralda Naalden +31223-685219.
Op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging binnen onze organisatie? Schrijf je nu in!
Je CV opslaan en beheren en eenvoudig online solliciteren.