AX General Support Analyst
Functie omschrijving AX General Support Analyst
• Monitoring and troubleshooting of the ERP System
• Assist in testing of application developments
• Assist in planning and coordinating Change Management of processes to support the operation of the Business.
• Adhere to ERP best practice
• Support ongoing ERP Implementation projects
• Comply with the company procedures.
• Comply with Level 1 of HSE Employee Responsibility and Accountability.
• Comply with Level 1 of Peterson Values & Behaviours
Functie eisen AX General Support Analyst
Performance will be reviewed against objectives set during employee appraisal process including feedback from internal customers.
Qualifications and Experience
Experience with AX2012, AX2009 or NAV
Experience in a support role or Finance based role
HBO Knowledge and Education level.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to build strong working relationships with all levels and be able to influencing and collaborating with others with ease.
Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance.
Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
Specific requirement Competencies: Time management skills in high pressure fast moving business environment.
Analytical and keen attention to detail
Do you want to know more about this vacancy, please contact Scott Hordijk on telephone +31223-685119
Op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging binnen onze organisatie? Schrijf je nu in!
Je CV opslaan en beheren en eenvoudig online solliciteren.